easter dress

LR-6690

Yes, this a highly processed image.  I generally don’t do a lot of post-processing on my photographs.  However, I will tweak a photo if I really like it, but it needs a lot of work before it’s ready for prime time.  That usually happens when I’m just starting to shoot and I don’t have my settings quite right, so several photos are over/under-exposed or blurry.  It also happens because one of my usual subjects is a very active 2.5 year old who doesn’t fully appreciate the difficulty of taking pictures of a moving target in a dark house painted in deep, warm, and light-sucking hues such as terracotta, marigold, and midnight blue.  So if you see an obviously processed image on my site, you can safely assume that I messed something up when shooting and tried to salvage it using the magic of Adobe Lightroom and/or Photoshop!

0 comments:

 
/** GOOGLE ANALYTICS */